Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Wilde-Enterprises, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
- Your Wilde-Enterprises.info Account. If you create an account on Wilde-Enterprises’s website you are solely responsible for keeping it up to date and accurate. You are also responsible for your own directory listing and its contents. Including but not limited to keeping the listing up to date, ensuring no adult material or other illegal activities are not added onto Wilde-Enterprises website. If any adult or illegal content is discovered Wilde-Enterprises will remove the content and the owner of the content from its website without prior notice.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Wilde-Enterprises or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Wilde-Enterprises for inclusion on your Website, you grant Wilde-Enterprises a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Wilde-Enterprises will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Wilde-Enterprises has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Wilde-Enterprises’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Wilde-Enterprises’s reasonable opinion, violates any Wilde-Enterprises policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Wilde-Enterprises’s sole discretion.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Wilde-Enterprises the one-time and/or monthly subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscriptions to our services such as Search Engine Optimisation, Maintenance or other agreed services is billed monthly and is non refundable. Once a price has been agreed any other tasks/work is to be billed seperately at an agreed amount. Failure to pay the full amount even if paying flexible payments will acrue 5% interest daily (after 35 days of your last payment) After which time we will remove the material(s) supplied by ourselves on your websites if blocked from doing this we shall proceed to claim copyright to said material(s) which is likely to incurr further fee’s and sanctions as Wilde-Enterprises owns copyrights to all content it creates and by using our services you hereby agree to the terms set.
Renewals of service will occur one month after the day the service began. It is up to you to make sure payment is received on that date otherwise services may be stopped until payment is made. If you wish to cancel these services we require prior notice before the renewal date otherwise any payments made days before cancellation may not be refundable.
- General Terms.
- The responsibility of Website Visitors. Wilde-Enterprises has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Wilde-Enterprises does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Wilde-Enterprises disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Wilde-Enterprises.info links, and that link to Wilde-Enterprises.info. Wilde-Enterprises does not have any control over those non-Wilde-Enterprises websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Wilde-Enterprises website or webpage, Wilde-Enterprises does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Wilde-Enterprises disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Wilde-Enterprises websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Wilde-Enterprises asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Wilde-Enterprises.info violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Wilde-Enterprises in accordance with Wilde-Enterprises’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Wilde-Enterprises will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Wilde-Enterprises will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Wilde-Enterprises or others. In the case of such termination, Wilde-Enterprises will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Wilde-Enterprises.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Wilde-Enterprises to you any Wilde-Enterprises or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Wilde-Enterprises. Wilde-Enterprises, Wilde-Enterprises.info, the Wilde-Enterprises.info logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Wilde-Enterprises.info, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wilde-Enterprises or Wilde-Enterprises’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Wilde-Enterprises or third-party trademarks.
- Attribution. Wilde-Enterprises reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Website Design by Wilde-Enterprises,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Wilde-Enterprises reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Wilde-Enterprises may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Wilde-Enterprises may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Wilde-Enterprises.info account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Wilde-Enterprises if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Wilde-Enterprises’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Wilde-Enterprises can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Wilde-Enterprises and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Wilde-Enterprises nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Wilde-Enterprises, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Wilde-Enterprises under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Wilde-Enterprises shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wilde-Enterprises, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Wilde-Enterprises and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Wilde-Enterprises, or by the posting by Wilde-Enterprises of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Wilde-Enterprises may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.